Sunday, April 10, 2011

installment two: dark secret's award winning photographer, liz poulin

here is the second post exhibiting the work of the photographers
who were selected by sean carroll in the ...dark secret challenge. 
below you will find the lovely & thoughtful work of liz poulin.
liz is exploring photography through historical alternative processes, as well as, digital technologies.
please feel free to leave constructive comments here on the blog,
but also know that you can reach liz through her own blog.

My name is Liz Poulin I am from the Outer Banks of North Carolina. I am now finishing up my third year at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte. I am working on my Bachelor of Fine Arts degree with a concentration in photography.  I enjoy exploring all aspects of the medium.
Liz Poulin. Fixate. Digital Print. 2011.

Liz Poulin. From The Body Image series. Scanned Polaroid Transfer. 2010.

Liz Poulin. From The Body Image series. Scanned Polaroid Transfer. 2010.

Liz. Poulin. Multiple Personality Self Portrait.  Silver Gelatin Contact Print. 2010.

Liz. Poulin. Abandoned. Silver Gelatin Print. 2010.

Liz. Poulin. Repeat. Silver Gelatin Prints. 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment