· Submit jpegs, sized 7 inches on the shortest end at 72 DPI.
· File should be named by artists first and last name and numbered (ex: AmandaJohnson_1.jpg)
· Email with jpgs must include the following information:
*Name, Address, Email, Phone Number & University Currently Attending
*For each entry provide Title, Size Framed, Materials/Methods Used & Insurance Value
· Entries that are incomplete, or not up to the standard of the submission will be disqualified.
· Limit of five entries per person
· Additional instructions will be sent to artists included in exhibition.
· Students included in the show will be responsible for matting and framing
the work on a professional level and will be responsible for the cost of shipping to and from UNCC.
· Provided by donations from Kickstarter.
Aspen Hochhalter, E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ann Kluttz, E: email@example.com
9201 University City Blvd Rowe Arts Building Charlotte, NC 28223
THE ART OF LIGHT PHOTOGRAPHY CLUB
Founded in 1993, the ALPC was designed to promote photography
at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte as well as the greater Charlotte community.
The ALPC provides students interested in photography with a social network
and opportunities to experience workshops, lectures, conferences and photographing excursions.
For more information about ALPC, upcoming events and photography